It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to play as a badass kitty on a death-dealing hoverboard in a third-person ‘skate ‘n’ slash’ set in a neon-glowing futuristic world.
Genre: Action, Adventure
Cavalary: Again that weird issue with necroing...
When you have existing threads about certain games, it seems logical to put updates about said games in those threads. Such a thread becoming active again is likely to draw the attention of those who have an interest in the games it's for (and definitely will for those who favorited it), while those who don't will know to ignore it, and keeps everything about said games in the same place, also offering easy access to any relevant past discussions or developments.
I don't really mind necroing too much in most cases, it's just that a lot of these games are titles I entirely forgot about, having no interest in them, so when the thread shows up again, I click on it thinking "oh, new game!" only to realise it's actually something from 2022 or 2023. Do that 8 times, and it does get a bit tiresome.

But I'm not demanding Swedrami stop on my account or anything like that. I was just wondering if there might be a better way. I do realise that this way also has advantages.

dnovraD: It's not that I have a problem with the games being from Poland, just that I can't tell if it's favouritism because they enjoy local coding scenes, or just more simply blatant nationalism. Sometimes it feels like we've had absolute wins of titles passed up on because someone found an ersatz version that was developed locally.
(I should probably mention that I have nearly zero national pride and detest the concept; I'd defect to another country rather quickly given half a chance and a good reason.)

Or that in the case of other titles, they'll aim lower and go for a poorer substitute. I'm willing to forgive complicated situations such as Balatro being given a kiss of death by PEGI, but even that appears to have been cleared up as having just checked now, there's no entry in the database.

And instead of Balatro we got some...damningly average solitaire game.

In short, it's just the question if there's a bias in the curation.
I pay zero attention to where games are from, so I can't even tell if we really get particularly many from Poland. As for "curation", I think the myth of that being a real thing around here has been laid to rest a long time ago.
Post edited April 30, 2024 by Breja